You’re the BEST and you want to join a team that appreciates you, where you can create your own opportunities.
Who We Are
We keep on growing because we only hire the best, and our customers love us for it. We’ve been at this a long time here in South Jersey. You’ve probably seen our trucks and our ads. What you don’t know is what it’s like to be a part of a team like this. How much you feel appreciated when you don’t cut corners. How much we inspire ongoing training and education. How it feels to have customers rave about you and demand that you’re the only technician that works in their home. How much you can earn when you truly are the best. People often come to us looking for a job. They stay with us because they find a fulfilling career, room to grow, and opportunities to excel.
Why We Need You!
Because we offer top of the line products and services, we need top of the line electricians who genuinely care about the customer and look at this opportunity as not just a job but a career.
The Big Task
You will diagnose and repair electrical systems and lead customers to informed and confident buying decisions. Presenting and Selling options that you would be PROUD to help the customer with. Options that would make the customers love the benefits that your skills provided. You will not just go out and mindlessly do what someone else told you to do, only installing what others have sold. You will get to be the one who solves the problems and be the answer the customer has been looking for! You get to show them why they only want you from Raynor Services, because you showed them the problem and let them pick which option worked best for their wants and needs. No one has ever done that for them before. YOU CAN!
Key Sub Tasks
- Maintain communication with dispatch, your manager, parts and installation teams.
- Keep your company truck clean, inside and out.
- Keep your truck inventory up to date.
- Properly complete paperwork.
- Join the on-call rotation.
- Maintain a clean and professional appearance.
- Have and maintain a clean driving record.
- Participate in training allowing you to grow and develop as a professional.
- Have or be willing to get the proper certifications. We can help you with this.
Desired Skills and Experience
If you can achieve the above and you find it fun and challenging - you have just the right amount. If you know Residential Electric work and love being the person to solve the problems - you have just the right amount!
- Our top performers are among the highest paid Residential Sales & Service Electricians in South Jersey. You’ll have unlimited earning potential.
- Company supplied, take it home at night, new and safe, super-cool company truck.
- Medical Insurance -- we pay a % for your Health insurance premiums for health, Cover all your health insurance co-pays and have dental, vision, life insurance, short-term and long-term disability available.
- New technology, including iPads & access to integrated software.
- State of the art tools, parts and supplies.
- 401k Plan with a company match, FSA, HSA, HRA as well as group discount benefits and a credit union.
- A family. This is last on the list because it’s most important. We care about our team, and expect you to bring that same caring when you join. We do a lot more than just work together. You’ll come to love our company outings, and you’ll build life-long friendships at Raynor Services.
If you want to be part of something bigger than just a job – make this career move and find exactly what you’re looking for.
You will work in a place where you will be appreciated by your team and customers, and where your work has a direct effect on the success of the company. You will work with a company that helps you grow in ways and with skills that you can take with you everywhere. You will work with a company where you can grow if you want to. If this sounds like you and something you can and want to do, spend a little time learning about Raynor Services by visiting www.RaynorServicesNJ.com. When you're ready, please follow the directions at -- https://raynorelectricnj.com/were-hiring/ to apply for this position.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year plus an amazing benefit package and room for growth that you have never had anywhere else!