CURRENT OPPORTUNITY: Service Manager
We’re looking for an exceptional service manager to lead our team of talented technicians.
As a service manager, you will work as part of a dynamic and passionate team to maximize capacity, efficiency and profitability. You will manage staff and exceed customer expectations by accomplishing the highest quality service calls, every time.
By working closely with dispatch, you will match the right technician to every job, helping achieve the company’s financial goals.
The position will be based in our office, with opportunities to travel to the market you are working in.
- Integrate sales stratgies across other departments to drive profitable results.
- Show technicians how to establish customer rapport to sell the right products and services.
- Understand sales criteria and hold your team accountable for exceeding revenue goals.
- Work alongside customer service and dispatch to ensure overall success of the business.
- Monitor performance of field technicians and advise them on how to improve.
- Manage team schedule to meet ongoing customer demand and seasonal spikes.
- Make sure incentive programs are equitable and properly documented.
- Review and approve invoices, time cards, curbside feedback and option sheets.
- Serve as a technical back-up for field technicians when necessary.
- Proven track record in service, with 5 years in management.
- Ability to inspire and lead others to attain company goals.
- Good presentation skills; able to convey confident and decisive messages.
- Multi-tasker who enjoys working in the field with diverse teams on varied projects.
- Detail oriented and highly organized with exceptional follow-through abilities.
- Top performer who can instill pride of workmanship in self and others.
- Passionate about Raynor Services and loves the brand.
- High integrity with advanced social skills and ability to make solid connections.
- Strong desires to motivate technicians to be better tomorrow than they are today.
- IT competent, previous experience with Microsoft Office and the latest sales applications.
- Outgoing personality that blends well with a fast-paced, goal-driven environment.
- Technical aptitude with knowledge of local codes and ability to make on-the-job applications.
- Highly motivated, self-starter who’s flexible and has a great attitude on life.
BENEFITS WE OFFER:
- Competitive wages based on experience, plus incentives
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Supplemental insurance available
- 401(k) with generous company match
- Company Uniforms - supplied, laundered & ironed
- Clean, Well Maintained Service Vehicle Fleet
- Continuing Education & Paid Training
- Company Vehicle provided for some selling positions
- Good Working Environment
TO JOIN OUR TEAM - APPLY TODAY!